At this time, we are not accepting new artists
We are proud to feature local artists in a variety of mediums. Periodically we have openings for a new artist. Throughout the year we collect artist information, which we review once a year in the spring. We determine new artists based off what our needs are and what we think will be the best fit for our Breckenridge, CO location. We have very specific requirements for our artists. If you feel you meet these requirements, please reach out to us using the contact form below. Due to a high volume of artist submissions, we may not be able to respond to all requests.
1. You must be a Colorado artist.
2. We only accept original 2D artwork. This could be on canvas, canvas board, paper, or masonite. We do not accept photography, prints, sculptural work, or any other medium.
3. We ask that when you submit your contact information, you include a link to your current portfolio. Please include details such as your general subject matter and mediums. This will help us better assess if you are the right fit for our gallery. Submissions without a portfolio, or links to a portfolio or website that is no longer active will not be considered.
4. We require our artists to create a set number of pieces in 4 different square sizes. These sizes are unique to our gallery. We provide mat board to our artists. When we select a new artist, we ask them to create 2-3 pieces in each of our 4 sizes. From there, we will give them a 6 month test run in our gallery. At the end of 6 months we will assess the general interest for their work. Successful artists will be given their own kiosk. Please refer to any of our artist pages to see examples of they type of work we accept, and the format that we require.
5. Other terms and conditions apply.
Please know that we try to select artists that we feel will be a good fit for our location and what we believe will sell. Your artwork is unique and an expression of you! If we do not select your work, it either does not fit what our needs or requirements are, or it is due to the fact we feel it may sell better at another location. If you have a question that was not answered here, please reach out to us. Thank you for your interest in Portfolio Gallery!